Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween

Cienna was coming into town from Miami and Katie & Jeff were coming down from Boston... so Dave and I hosted a Halloween Party/ Carroll Gardens Pub Crawl. It was a great time... here are some pics from the evening.

Dave and I dressed up as Lucy & Desi (or a couple from the cast of Mad Men).





Thanks for coming, friends!









I also won second prize in the costume contest at Angry Wade's. I didn't even know that there was a contest going on! A guy came up to me and asked me what I was dressed as and I said Lucy and he handed me an envelope. I won a gift certificate for $50 in free drinks (that's literally what the GC said).

2 comments:

Foto-Nath said...

you and dave looked great, even though i've never seen the show. im happy u won a gc!

training team said...

supercute pics..halloween and engagement photos!-Love ya, Lindsey